No matter what job you’re interested in, it starts with a desire to create a cleaner, brighter, and more sustainable future for Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas. See Next Steps:
SEARCH AND APPLY FOR A JOB
Review current postings by clicking "View Openings." Find the job you desire and complete the appropriate online application. You will receive an email confirmation that your application was submitted successfully.
If you meet the qualifications of the job, you may receive a call from a recruiter to discuss your experience further.
You will be required to complete and pass a skills test to be considered for an interview:
- Recruiters email with available testing times/dates (keep an eye on your spam folder)
- If you pass all required tests, a recruiter will evaluate your submission for further advancement.
- If you have received an invitation to take an Edison Electric Institute test, please take the practice test here.
- Candidates who do not pass are eligible for a retest after 4 months following the last unsuccessful attempt, so please reach out to the recruiter that scheduled your first test when you are eligible.
- In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), if you have a disability that you feel requires special arrangements to take a test, please let us know at the time that your test is being scheduled.
Following your phone screen or upon passing your test (if applicable), this is your opportunity to tell us more about your skills and for us to share more about the job. You may have a panel interview, where several people ask you questions, or you may have a series of one-on-one interviews.
If you get and accept a job offer, we begin a thorough pre-employment screen. This may include but is not limited to: verifying your work and education history, a criminal background investigation, motor vehicle report, and a drug screen (both urine and hair follicle).
Once you’ve cleared all pre-employment screenings, and completed the new hire paperwork online, a recruiter will meet you on your first day for orientation.