Duquesne Light plans to take part in a variety of college and military career fairs throughout the coming months as part of its ongoing recruitment efforts. DLC offers a wide array of positions, ranging from IT specialists to engineers and meter technicians. In addition to its professional, craft and skilled careers, DLC also regularly recruits for its annual Electrical Distribution Technology (EDT) Program as well as summer internship programs. The EDT Program, conducted in partnership with CCAC, provides training for entry-level skilled craft positions associated with the electric utility industry.
Duquesne Light will be attending college and military career fairs at the following locations throughout the fall.
- Sept. 13 – Duquesne University
- Sept. 13 – The Pennsylvania State University
- Sept. 14 – West Virginia University
- Sept. 20 – The Pennsylvania State University, Behrend Campus
- Sept. 20 – The University of Pittsburgh
- Sept. 20 – Ft. Campbell, Kentucky
- Sept. 27 – Grove City College
- Sept. 28 – Robert Morris University
- Sept. 28 – Point Park University
- Oct. 3 – California University of Pennsylvania
- Oct. 5 – Youngstown State University
- Oct. 5 – The University of Pittsburgh, Johnstown Campus
- Oct. 19 – Slippery Rock University
- Oct. 19 – RecruitMilitary Pittsburgh
The Company encourages those interested in a career or program at Duquesne Light to attend a career fair or to visit DuquesneLight.com/Careers for additional information and a listing of current job openings.
# # #